Friday, September 18, 2009

the birth of memories lane


when we think back of what we could remember from the past, we would like to relate it to the current situation in hand. i have an experiences of rewinding my taught and experiences, whereby i would give it a terms as memorizm of the past to the future. to my surprise i could recall my taught even in bits during my kindergarten school in Brighton, within the police traffic quarters, whereby my teacher (a singh lady) whereby her husband was a traffic patrol officer on bike. we were all so small that time and my class was a mixture of only the children whom parents are teachers or as police enforcement officers. i am bless to have such memories intake and will cherish it to my grave wherever such might be. ohhhh back to the teacher.... i tell you she is very fieace and one of a kind. the best thing was she speaks english and that was what make me stood up from the rest of my classmates.
in this particular zone time i was staying with m mum and dad together with my sister whom is jst a little baby. my dad was one of the teachers for north school in brighton. we were allocated at the single story terrace type quarters and yes.....all are teachers. my neihbour particularly was uncle adenin and his wife auntie ten.... while was being told to call such teachers as uncle or aunties. their daughter name was ivy. this family i tell you all does not even looks like wan na lang or in m mum dialect.... fun nyin. besides this gal.. i also remember my buddy jaynol as i call him.... and also ruza..... zanah.... and afew others whereby i could not keep in contact with them.
next issue as i need to do buy rice and bread.... we meet again

1 comment: