Tuesday, September 29, 2009

brother that need to be taught

today would be the day that i would remember till the day i leave this place where i also called and named it my hometown.
my homeboy had cheated me over and over and this time was the finale of such act.
this home boy street name is jack whereby he is also a muslim name zakaria.
he has make it a point that there is nothing to do to make money from not working but but cheating and sealing from others starting within his families, friends, then the brotherhoods and the public. i was being put into a situation that he took my phone sony ericson and cash from another brother to purchase his booster power sex drive. this particular booster would give him the strength and the stamina to perform to the young gals in miri.

as i would act this website and my blog to be a premature report, thus this would declared war and had really boils my anger toward such a young boy that have a much better life then me. however, he wants to mess with ahlek and he will have his lessons properly taught by none other ahlek the tutor.

just happen if you, jack have the time to read such blog, do be prepare for such game and it has been triggered by your-good-self. may you rest in peace or if not yet do leave town while you can afford to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment